For Diesel engines
RVS TECHNOLOGY® for four-stroke diesel engines
Improve the economy and durability of your vehicle while you make it environmentally more friendly. RVS TECHNOLOGY® protects surfaces and equipment from wear. As the friction reduces, the energy loss is reduced. This leads to reduced emissions and improves engine operation. The engine becomes long-lasting and economically effective.
The treatment is easy to carry out by yourself:
- Let the engine idle or operate for at least 5 minutes unless it is already warm.
- Mix the product contents of the package. Shake well.
- Shut the engine down, open the hood (bonnet), and and pour one half of the mixture into the engine via the oil filling hole.
- Let the engine idle for about 15 minutes. Stop the engine and pour the rest of the mixture into the oil filling hole.
- Start the engine and drive for at least 30 to 40 minutes.
You ensure the best possible result by renewing the treatment about 400 km (250 miles) after the first treatment. It is recommended to carry out the second treatment after oil change. The second treatment is recommended for vehicles with a mileage of over 40,000 kms (25,000 miles).
67,90€ – 399,00€
D series products:
- A 11-ml RVS gel tube
- A 150-ml oil bottle
- Multilingual step-by-step instruction leaflet